Role and position at the Foundry
We are looking for a senior developer to support the development team for the conception of application in React Native & React.js.
You can apply for the role. You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Driving development best case practices, processes and standards throughout the company.
- Supporting solution architects, scrum masters, and development teams with delivering enterprise-grade systems to clients.
- We will rely on your technical leadership and ingenuity to stay up to date on the latest in development, security, APIs, cloud, DevOps (serverless and CI/CD).
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- 3 to 5 years of professional work experience as a backend developer. Proficient with broad software development and agile concepts.
- Experience in React native & React.js development.
- Serverless structure – Knowledge of Firebase, AWS or Azure
- Positive attitude, independent, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Tech-savvy (up to date with latest trends)
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility and take full ownership
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g solution architects, product managers, scrum masters, developers, customer service, clients)
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package: e.g. medical insurance, learning credits, wellbeing credits, flexibility, remote work possibilities, maternity/paternity payouts, bonus.
- Awesome learning environment: an opportunity to unleash your potential by working on challenging global projects; be empowered to learn & experiment with technical and soft skills.
- Earned freedom: work in an innovative environment with semi-autonomous teams run in an agile environment; flexible hours and attire.
- Good work-life balance and working environment.